Our hillside vineyards were originally planted in the 1850s. Later a carriage house was built when wine was delivered by horse. That carriage house eventually was converted to a tasting room and now is our special space we make available to guests looking to host private events. With our location rich in history, DeRose Vineyards makes an ideal setting to have your event and add to your own history.
DeRose Vineyards is happy to have on staff an event coordinator who has an extensive 25-year background planning events big and small. Jeanne Wilson-Yu can help you with theme, food, entertainment, photography, and transportation of your upcoming event. Jeanne's event planning experience can ensure you have a memorable event—at a place best described as quiet, peaceful and scenic. Whether you're event is a wedding, private party, corporate event or an informal dinner reception, the Carriage House is the ideal location.
From the catering, to the band, to the clean-up, below is a list of what we can provide at our Carriage House facility. Call Jeanne to discuss how we can help plan your special day at (408) 637-9977 or email her by clicking here.
• Indoor facility and outdoor courtyard
• Full kitchen and prep area for caterers
• Meals prepared and paired with DeRose Wines and Champagnes
• Transportation to and from winery
• Rental service for tables, chairs and decorations
• Music, photography and service coordination
• Set-up and cleaning services
• Access to special tasting and tours of our Auto Museum
• Valet parking services
• Floral services
• Party favor and gift services
Sign up to get news, invitations to events and special deals on exclusive releases from DeRose Vineyards and Cienega Imports. And don't worry about SPAM, as we don't share our list with anyone. Click here to sign-up.